Thursday, September 19, 2013

20130919 - Preparing for Class

Time to get ready for my watercolor class tomorrow morning. Make certain my paper is in the backpack. Make certain the paints are clean and in the backpack. Make certain the pens are ready to go. Make certain the image we are going to work on has been outlined onto one of the paper blocks. Do I want to do this as a combination of pen & ink and watercolor?? .. Or do I want to do it as just a watercolor?? I think I'll probably lean toward pen & ink with watercolor. Those are the most satisfying paintings in my book.

Oh, as you can see, I tinkered around with my sketchbook. I'm really pleased with it. The colors come out so very vibrant. Plus as you can see, a quick 10 minute sketch comes out a lot more as I intend it than it once would appear. I can see the progress I am making. That's reassuring.

No comments:

Post a Comment