Saturday, September 7, 2013

20130907 - Becoming ...

Someone in a forum in which I participate made the comment that they were fascinated by my journey as I became an "artist". Hnnnn.. Now, that's odd. I don't feel any different. I don't feel as if I'm "becoming" something other than what I am. Rather, it feels as if I discovered a gift I already had .. now I am just nurturing it through practice and study.

In fact, that's one reason I changed my blog subtitle to "... learning perspective". I consider myself on a journey of self discovery. I'm learning things about myself that were always there. And because I am LOOKING, I am learning lessons of life.

But then, isn't that what Discipleship is all about? Taking the time to practice and learn how to live life fully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment