Wednesday, September 4, 2013

20130904 - Bracklinn Falls Bridge continued


Yesterday was a busy day. Jennifer and I take Tuesdays as a day to go out and enjoy movies, a dinner out, and time together. We also give Rosco the chance to run and play at least part of the day at Furry Feet Retreat (a dog daycare) in our area. Since he's not just our pet, but also my service dog, and acts as a therapy dog, it is important to allow him to have some play time throughout the week. Though he is an adult dog at this point, he still has plenty of puppy zest in him. And if we had any doubt about that watching him sproing up in the air (as a gazelle does) several times with sheer joy and twirl around a few times .. just with the thought of going to "camp". Well, if you don't find that sheer joy infectious, nothing would move you!

But as a result, I did not finish the pen & ink drawing last night. I hope to finish it today. I've made some progress, but it will take several more hours of work to complete.

Let me know if you find this type of post interesting. Is it interesting to see the progress on a work as I am working on it? I am thinking about doing a series of pen & ink drawings of bridges of various types. Would anyone else find that interesting? Let me know.

By the way, I found a video of the new bridge, which was posted to YouTube shortly after it opened:


No comments:

Post a Comment