Saturday, August 31, 2013

20130831 - Strawberry Fields Forever

Another day, another painting!


By the way, if you click on any painting in this blog, it presents you with a larger version. You can then exit by clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the window.

Well, as you can see, I decided against doing the ultra-realistic painting of a strawberry. Why? Did I think I would have problems doing that? Perhaps. But in all honesty, I just decided that I really love doing the pen & ink with watercolor. I *really* like it. So, that's exactly what I did.

Oddly, the color in this painting is much more vibrant in person than this scanned image. Ah, well, you get the idea behind it.

And since working on this painting put a song in my head, I thought I would share it with you:


Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment